Sunday 6 October 2013

Youtubers


Recently, I have spent pretty much all my free time on you tube. I never really saw the point of you tube before, I found most videos boring and television was always a bit more thought provoking. But over the summer holidays I started watching a few you-tubers from both in the UK and around the globe and my view has completely changed. I am now constantly refreshing my subscriptions list to see if any of the channels i have subscribed to have made new videos. Here are some of my favourite channels and why:
Jim Chapman:
This guy is just adorable and funny and he seems to have a positive outlook on everything which makes me feel positive. He just seems nice  and friendly which are probably the most important characteristics a person should have. "Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice" (sorry if you just cringed)
http://www.youtube.com/user/j1mmyb0bba
SprinkleofGlitter:
Not only is she hilarious, but she seems to be happy and have a brilliant life. I think she is an excellent role because she had a hard childhood but now has an extremely happy adult hood. I think this provides hope and reassurance to anyone who feels as if their life is never going to get any better.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sprinkleofglitter
Shaytards
I only started watching the Shaytards recently but they just brighten up by day. They make daily vlogs and I honestly feels like part of their family when watching their videos, which is kind of stupid seeing as they don't even know who I am but yeah.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SHAYTARDS

I know the 3 channels I have mentioned are all very famous so you have probably already heard of them but I thought I would make a blog about it anyway seeing as i cant think of much to blog about at the minute. I would like to do some diy type blogs but I have been a bit busy recently (mainly doing homework).

No comments:

Post a Comment